Thursday, September 5, 2013

Jesus Is

Jesus IsFind a New Way to Be Human
by: Judah Smith 
Published By: Thomas Nelson

Great book!

This book will change the way you see God. It will help you understand how much God really loves us, all of us, because he loves us all. This book totally eradicates all of the negative religious dogma attached to Christianity... Once you pick it up you won't want to stop reading it. If you are looking for a book about the Person of Jesus Christ that is easy to read, definitely pick this. If you really want to know who Jesus is, read this book. You won't regret it!

 I did receive this book for free from BookSneeze.com in exchange for a fair review. I have received no compensation or pressure to give this book a positive review; I have done that on my own free will. I would give it three and a half stars out of five.   


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites