Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Sacred Sermon

Sacred Sermon by Nicole Pierce; At first I was thinking is this really a Christian authored book? But, when I was down to last chapter I find its really a  magnificent of work, great combination of suspense and love story! Highly recommended novel, especially to Christian believers, its Christianity plus talent is equal to masterpiece. I read it in just a day and half. (usually, max. of 5 days) I couldn't wait until the next chapter. I bet my reputation  if you read it ang got nothing. In my Valley
( m reffering to my Life) its mu blind spot to judge others according to their deeds, according to their clothe, etc... or something, through this book I learned it wasn't good. it wasn't a normal behavior for a Christian. Its a warning to me to asked my self "am I really a Christian, or not?" The novel gives me insights to start again. And, also I learned that every, mistake and responsible is a choice and has a consequence that you should face it up. Our God is a ever forgiving God! and your given a chance to rise again and finish the race!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites