Wednesday, August 22, 2012

God's Love Letters to You

God's Love Letters to You
A 40-Day Devotional Experience
By Larry Crabb
Published by Thomas Nelson

God's Love Letters to YouOne book made up of 66 individual writings... much like the Bible itself. After making this jump, the stories came to life... I learn something new every time as I am a new creation every time I read it. It is like an onion and the layers are peeling away and I am able to see and learn more about our amazing God.I would encourage anyone to read this book, and to enjoy reading Gods love letters to His people. The only problem I had with the book is I thought sometimes there were putting words into God mouth. It should only be used as a tool to help with reflecting & understanding of the written word of God. I loved the title and the cover, and I really wanted to just sit and immerse myself in the love of God.I feel this book has rooted me in the word of God and I will be reading it for years to come over and over again. It would make a great devotional book though. 

I received a copy of this book from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their book review program. I was not required to write a positive review; the opinions expressed are my own. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites