Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Great Day Every Day (Int'l)


Great Day Every Day (Int'l)

Great Day Every Day (Int'l)Navigating Life's Challenges with Promise and Purpose

By Max Lucado
Published by Thomas Nelson

Once again Max Lucado offer a book that can change your life the way God wants us to be... To be honest I dont really have thte plan to request this book, first, as you can see the cover of this book is not that eye catching to readers, second soi far the book has only 1 request, so you would say its not that fascinating book.
I would recommend this to all christian who wants to mature in thier faith. This book hit me to head, that I couldnt put this down until the next chapter. Read this and be ready to cry, laugh, and change-- I would really say that this book is written with pure love and talent and definately I would recommend all Max's book.
The book has a lot to offer that any other books cant, namely; how to dreew near to God, having intimate ralationship with God, to more mature christian, how be a light to the world. Max thank you so much for writing the book!
Higly recoomended! 

I got a free copy of this from booksnneze.com through thier program in exchange for my fair and honest review, I wasnt require to write a positive or negative rewiew. All thoughts are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites